Placing Order - Confirm Orders and Make Payment
- Select "Go To Order List" option from the function menu, or press "Add and Go To Order List" at the relevant screens, to proceed to order confirmation and payment.
- On the "Your Order List - Select Delivery Method" screen, select the "Delivery Method" for each order and click "Continue" to continue. To remove any orders from the order list, check the "Select to Remove" checkbox of the unwanted orders and click "Remove".
Please note that you can order up to 30 orders in one transaction.
- On the "Your Order List - Enter Customer Information" screen, key in the required customer information for the whole transaction. Click "Continue" to proceed to confirmation.
- On the "Order List Confirmation" screen, click "Confirm" to accept the Order List. You can click "Print" to print the confirmation page for reference.
- On the "IRIS Online Services - Term and Conditions" screen, click "Agree" to accept the terms and conditions and proceed to online payment, or click "Do Not Agree" to return to previous page. Please note that once the Terms and Conditions are accepted, cancellation or changing order items is NOT allowed.
- On the "Payment Details" screen, click
"JCB", "Mastercard", "VISA", "UnionPay" or "PPS"
icon to pay by the corresponding payment method. Follow the online instructions for processing payment.
- After the payment transaction is successfully made, the "Acknowledgement" screen will be displayed. Click the hyperlink(s) to view or download the order result for any order delivered by "View by Browser" or "Download".
- If you have made counter collection order, you MUST print the Acknowledgement Page and present it at the selected Search Office on or after the date/ time specified. Before coming up to the Search Office, you are strongly advised to check if the order has been completed or cancelled through the "Enquire Search/ Order Status" function. If you do not collect the orders within 3 months from the date specified in the Acknowledgement Page, we shall deliver the orders by mail/ courier to the mailing address if so is validly provided in the Customer Information. Otherwise, we reserve all rights to dispose/ destroy the orders when they are not collected within the collection period.
- For details of service charges and delivery methods, please refer to Other Information - Service Charges, Placing Order - Delivery Methods and their Constraints.
- Delivery Method options for each order type will be different depending on the Order Type, Nature, File Size, No. of Pages etc. For details, please refer to Placing Order - Delivery Methods and their Constraints
- For "View by Browser" or "By Download" order, related file(s) can be obtained by clicking the hyperlink(s) shown on the Acknowledgement. You can also view or download the file(s) again by clicking "Enquire Search / Order Status" function from the menu before the closure of the online services at 03:30 (next day) for Land Register and Unposted Memorial Information and within 3 business days for Land Document.
- An order no. will be generated for each order after you confirm the transaction. The order no. will be shown on the Acknowledgement and its format is PPPYYMMDD999999A where
"PPP" is the Prefix (E.g. "ELN")
"YY" is the Year (E.g. "05" for "2005")
"MM" is the Month (E.g. "01" for January)
"DD" is the Day (E.g. "01" for the 1st day of the month)
"999999" is the sequence number generated by the system (E.g. "000001")
"A" is the suffix to indicate document order with oversize plan
Back To Online Help Topic Selection